Friday 9 August 2019

Pannal and the travellers

yesterday I was meeting a friend at Crimple Hall for coffee and unwittingly walked into the travellers. . They let two dogs loose. They were small yappy things and immediately attacked my feet. I was wearing sandals. Only small dogs I know but very very aggressive. Woman at van stood watching. Boy said to me "this is our bit entrance is down there" I went into the garden centre and the staff there told me that there was damage and antiques and plants had been taken. They were in shock. Police were called and asked did anyone see the goods being taken. Staff said no it was during the night, Police left. I was told police would not do anything like moving them on. Is this true? What is happening. Travellers have also been to other places in Harrogate and left leaving a terrible mess to be cleared up. How come we, the general public, can be fined for dropping a crisp packet on the ground and a mess can be left for the Council to clear up. I just do not get it. Can anyone tell me why this is? Why do we council tax payers have to pay for the mess to be cleared up? When my friend arrived we did not stay which is a shame as Crimple Hall were loosing out. Went home and spent a couple of happy hours in my garden. Which I love. Places I love being the beach, the golf club and my garden. Never happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments that you have.