Sunday 10 September 2023

Last call for Pannal Walk

 I am taking a group round Pannal as part of Heritage Days  I shall be in the car park of St Robert's Church at 1.45pm on Friday 15th September and the walk starts at 2pm for about one hour and a half. If you fancy having a walk around Old Pannal do come and join me .I shall not wear you out and we shall keep to the old parts of Pannal. I have lived here nearly sixty years. I was married in Harrogate and my four children born here and attended Pannal Primary School. So you see I like Pannal and have been very happy here and have written four books on my favourite village. First books ever written about Pannal. So just come along and perhaps you will have stories to tell me. It will be a fun talk and I look forward to meeting you.  I have not restricted numbers so just come along and we shall hope for a good dry day. Parking at the car park. I have been doing walks and talks on Pannal for years but the first time for Heritage Days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments that you have.