Wednesday 10 September 2014

A walk from Pannal round all of The Stray plus

Glorious weather ok lets go a walk from Pannal all round the Stray. Got to the bottom of Tewit Well Road walked towards the hospital crossed the road towards Skipton Road. I said there is a coffee shop in Devonshire Place. Bas said he wanted to go to the loo on The Stray just down from the coffee shop. I said I may as well go to. Only one toilet I shut the door and got locked in. Catch thing on the door clicked. I could not open the door. It was stuck. I shouted Bas Bas. No answer. I was there for ages slightly panicking still shouting. Bas who is deaf did not hear me and walked up to the coffee shop thinking where the hell is she? Not knowing this I am thinking surely he will come to see if I am ok as I have been in here for what felt like a fortnight. On the point of phoning police, fire brigade as I had my phone, not ambulance you will notice. Hesitating thinking God I am going to look a fool what will Bas think when police/fire engine drives up? Still bellowing Bas Bas. Eventually I heard him say "where are you" "I'm locked in". He had to kick the door to get me out. Honestly my legs were shaking. Blow the coffee where is the nearest pub. Found one sat outside and it was lovely. Continued the walk down to the Valley Gardens. Had an ice cream then walked the rest of The Stray back to Tewit Well Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments that you have.