Sunday 7 December 2014

Away from Pannal then bck

Now this will teach me. I was in Otley passing Lloyds Chemists and saw in their window come in and have your blood pressure checked. So in I went had it taken and dispenser said it is a bit high I should go and see your doctor. I had an appointment re the stitches out from face so mentioned it. Yep a bit high one reading ok the other. Just to make sure doctor said we shall fit you with a blood pressure monitor nurse will ring you when one is available. Nurse rings 7am to go in I said I am not up at 6am to come in so no. She said we come in at 7am. I said you are paid to do so I am not. Anyway compromise 9am. So fighting with the school traffic, and having to defrost the car, I went (still a bit early if I am honest these winter mornings). Fitted up. Home for coffee. The band on my arm tightened every ten minutes. aaaggghhh. I rang and said is this right. Told relax your arm. Did not work. Take it off at bed time. It was such a nuisance I nearly went to bed at 3.30pm. Anyway persevered took it back next morning again fighting school traffic and defrosting the car once more. Week later heard nothing, phoned and was told nurse will ring you. Nothing then comes the letter your test results have been lost or was the wording mislaid?  I am making arrangements for you to have the test over again. Now I have to go through that once (I hope) more. Told them it was a shambles. So now awaiting call from nurses or maybe a policeman for my remark. I lesson to be learnt here but perhaps it is all for the best. Also notice I have not named and shamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments that you have.