Monday 25 March 2013

Back to Pannal

Yesterday morning I was lying on a beach playing with sand this morning I was playing with snow. Have had a lovely week in Los Gigantes. Coming home flight delayed but fortunately only delayed to Stansted if it had of been Leeds/Bradford might not be home now. What am I saying? Do I want to come back to snow from blue skies and hot sun. What do you think?
What has happened whilst we have been away. Michael Newby whose parents Ken and Joan live in Burn Bridge will be Harrogate's Mayor from May. I took a photograph of Michael leaning on our front garden wall when he was elected a Councillor for the Pannal Ward in the 1980s. He now represents Saltergate. Unfortunately missed the meeting at Pannal Village Hall by Forward Investments with their plans for the old Dunlopillo site. Shall hear more about that in the coming days no doubt. Will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments that you have.