Thursday 21 February 2013

Pannal and Spacey Houses

Good Spacey Houses at last is being developed. I am very pleased that I asked English Heritage to list the buildings which they said were one of the best group of farm buildings they had listed. It should be a great development and will good on the way into Harrogate from Leeds on the A61. That is if everyone looks on the right as they approach and do not look at the car showrooms which does nothing for Spacey Houses. The long line of cars for sale were supposed to be screened by trees and bushes that was the plan and the owners were told so by Harrogate Borough Council. But as usual no notice was taken and HBC say they are so strapped for cash they cannot enforce it. I am now nearly out of the Big Boot. I can walk so I have been down to "DO" the patio area by the notice board. Little gardens are coming along quite nicely. I also did a bit of tidying up of our front garden and people stopped and gave me the used stamps they had been saving up. Fantastic I received quite a large bundle which I have delivered to Pam and she was delighted and I have now accumulated a number of brownie points. Keep them coming please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments that you have.