Friday 8 February 2013

Pannal and bits

We have been down to our Grandaughter Bethany's Christening. It was lovely and she was so very good. I wore a long skirt so that Big Boot would not be seen too much. Went down to Bristol by train and travel was fine. Arrived Leeds to change trains, escalators out of order but luckily there was a lift. I had worn a rucksack as I needed my hands free. On going to get out of the lift I found I could not. My rucksack had got entangled with rail at the back of the lift. The doors opened everyone got out I went to walk forward,  found I could not, the doors opened again the people that had got out were staring in. The doors closed I could not remember the name rucksack I was just pointing behind me. Bas was saying is it your foot, I am still pointing behind me. Doors were opening and shutting one lady was left she said can I help doors closed. Eventually Bas realized and freed me. We were laughing as it was like a Marx Brothers comedy

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments that you have.