Friday 8 February 2013

Pannal continued

Do not know what happened there. Suddenly navigated away from page and published. Anyway here we go again. No other incidents made it to Bristol. Came back on Monday and woke up on Tuesday morning to a covering of snow. Quite a surprise but it went nearly as quick as it came. Found out Nigel the Vicar is leaving St Robert's. Mixed feeling in the village some people like him and some do not. I have always got on ok with him as he has a sense of humour. Joan Newby is recovering well from her chemotherapy and her broken hip. She is a tough one. Also Jennifer Bentley also on the road to good health. Last time I saw Jenny Hird (at Christmas) she was progressing well from her devastating stroke. I hope to get rid of Big Boot soon then physio. Whilst I have been at home I have seen the number of heavy lorries that use Pannal as  short cut for Leeds and Bradford. I am sure it is the sat navs ( Dozy Doris) that is sending them through the village. I have asked Pannal Village Society if they will report it as there are signs prohibiting heavy vehicles at the top of Station Road and top of Church Lane. They said they would.  Computer playing up so finishing off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments that you have.